In response to the current pandemic we are closely monitoring the situation and abiding by the protocols recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and World Health Organization. We will continually update this page as new announcements need to be made, as well as keep you updated via email and social media communications. We appreciate your cooperation in helping to keep staff, clients, and pets happy and healthy.
Prior to Your Appointment:
In order to more efficiently serve you, we ask that you fill this questionnaire out prior to your appointment.
Current Hospital Protocols:
Now that Idaho is officially under a Stay-at-Home Order, we will be enforcing the following protocols to better provide both staff and clients with a safe environment to bring their pets:
- We ARE OPEN but will still only continue to see urgent/emergency appointments in order to comply with WHO/CDC recommendations and to preserve our medical supplies. We anticipate we will see a shortage of medical supplies due to the demand by human healthcare professionals in response to COVID-19.
- If you are not certain if your situation is an emergency, please give us a call and review the following guidelines:
- Due to the nature of urgent/emergency appointments, and having less staff scheduled, wait times may be longer than normal.
- Life threatening emergencies will be given first priority.
- We will no longer be allowing ANYONE in the building except for essential staff.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your car. A trained veterinary technician or assistant will come out to collect pertinent information for the appointment and escort your pet into the building.
- All dogs must be leashed and all cats must be in carriers for transport.
- We will call you to further discuss your pet's treatment plan.
- Payment can be done over the phone or with our mobile card reader.
- All food/prescriptions orders will be done at the carport and we will bring everything to you.
We are doing our best to closely monitor all of our media platforms including social/messaging/email platforms and will get back to any questions/concerns you have in a timely fashion.