Get expert advice for your pet from the comfort of your home.
What is Telemedicine?
Telemedicine is the use of electronic communication to exchange information about a patient's health status. It can be utilized to address certain concerns without initially needing to bring the patient in for a physical exam, or it can be utilized as a follow-up exam. Your Veterinarian will be able to discuss, diagnose, and treat some conditions all from the comfort of your home.
We are excited to announce that we will now be offering these services to our clients!
How Does Telemedicine Work?
In order to schedule a telemedicine appointment the following criteria must be met:
- There must be a valid Veterinarian-Client-Patient Relationship
- Your pet must have been examined by a veterinarian within a year of the scheduled appointment. This is a legal requirement that all veterinarians must abide by in order to diagnose and prescribe treatments (including medications) to your pets.
- You must schedule an Appointment Time
- Just like in-person appointments, you will need to call in to schedule an appointment for a specific date and time.
- Not all concerns may be addressed via telemedicine. An assistant will direct you to the appropriate appointment type at the time of booking.
- Appointments are available Monday - Friday from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm.
- You must download the PAH App
- The app is the platform that will be used to conduct the telemedicine appointment in a secure setting.
You can download the app for free by clicking either of the app store links:
At sign-up, please use the email we have on file in order to have your account sync with our records. Only one email can be used per account. It can take up to 24-hours for your pet's information to sync with the app after the initial download (but you do not need to wait for the app to sync in order to utilize the chat function).
After you've scheduled your appointment, please fill out your appointment check-in questions prior to your scheduled time.
The scheduling assistant will direct you as to which questionnaire to fill out below as you make your appointment: